 Castle / 615
Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 06:37:35 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
The "debate" is over the potential name of the new series being released for
2000 in the castle theme. Since no names are listed in the catalogs, we've • been
off and calling them whatever our little hearts desire. And since they have
pictures of bull-horns on their shields, we've been coming up with some • rather
silly cow-type names. :)

DaveE

This was self-evident when I placed my original comment in the Castles
section.  Placed in the General area it could get confusing since I didn't
directly identify that this was about the new Castle minifigs with the bull
symbol and dragon-master horn-helms.  I've been busted by the topic police
again!  No doubt correctly, but leaving a mystified readership.

I'm surprise that no one has made the correlation between the new Princess in
the Castle, and all these guys trying to bust down the barbicans to get at the
only female there is: ahhhhhh, but if I say it (has to do with Horns) I'll
probably get busted again.  :-)

Busted?  Are we back on that trope about the chesty minifigs *again*!?!?  ;)

(oh heck, The Horny Guys)

Personally, since they use ranged weapons to do their dirty work, I was thinking
of going to the only slightly more cerebral "Cow-ards."  A close runner-up was
"The Cowflops."

LFB.