 Castle / 6114
Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:50:09 GMT

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:14:08 GMT, "Sergio Guerra" <Vetkidz@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:

Queen Leonora: 30
Maybe add a few years.  She is Storm's mom, isn't she?

She is Storm's mom, but you were considered an adult at about age 15 in the
Middle Ages and Storm is 15, so 15+15=30.

I'd agree about adding a few years, perhaps 34-35?

By the way, any of you guys ever watch Gundam Wing? The main characters I
thought were adults were between the ages of 15-21. It all depends on maturity
I guess. That's how I got the ages on my calculations.

Well basing the ages of LEGO minifig characters from  anime probably
is not the most logical (at least to me, and mecha combat shows!
yea!!! :^)  But since TLC doesn't supply us with specific ages (and it
most likely better that way)  we all get to set the ages as we see
fit, so the way I see it is " Do as you see fit" aka whatever you want
their ages to be, they are.

--==Sergio==--

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!