 Castle / 6010
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Well, you're forgetting that your inn made an appearance in the Pirate
Game...

True, true... I suppose my inn is relatively flexible, and could even serve as
a "cool contemporary pub" in a modern town, and most certainly a Pirate base.
Scar, too, BTW, *could* be a townie... <ah! the horror! ;-)>... and she
already was a Pirate, for the game... (Cap'n Scarrrgh, she was)

I think I like the inn way to much to disassemble it now, and let's not even
talk about Scar, so it's good to know that even if I *ever* switch themes, I
could still keep them relatively similar... I guess I could redecorate the inn
if such occasion rised (arised? ugh, grammer ;-)...

I think I mentioned that if money wasn't an issue (heh, that's a good one) I
would love to get into pirates. And town was my childhood theme, undoubtly,
and yes, I still love it... but my budget just barely allows one theme, and to
be truthful I haven't bought any lego at all for over two months... so I'm
sticking to castle, which is just full of too much fun to pass along...
kingdoms, royalty, peasants, soldiers, majick, kreetures (1), and... so many
things to do, places to build, and people to characterize!...

...and sadly, homework to do. Gotta go!

-Shiri

(1)... hmm.. just made that up... wonder if it'll catch on ;-)