 Castle / 6002
Re: LOTR MOCs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde writes:
Has anyone made any "Lord of The Rings" related MOCs?

Not yet... But I have done some prototype work for Minas Tirith, at a really
small scale.  It'll be this time next year before I can really put any time
into it, though.(1)

James

1: Having recently received blueprints for the Battlestar Galactica, it gets
built first. :)