 Castle / 5954
  Wizard's staff idea

I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd, hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda action figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple different positions. Picture below (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

(...) I like it. It looks perfect. Of course I have to see if I still have The yoda staff. Anyone have any Ideas for an Battle Mage's Staff? Would be taller and less gnarly. I've been trying to come up something for a while. lately I've bee trying (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

(...) You know, that staff would be perfect for a minifig of decard cain from diablo II. (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

(...) Two ideas-use a old fashioned gun(Pirate or Samurai) held by the area just under the trigger-with the barrel facing down or a lightsabre handle with harpoons on either end Ravi (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G0D5E8.Iwr@lugnet.com... (...) action (...) different (...) That is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a long, long time! (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's staff idea

(...) One nit with that, Cain's staff doesn't have the "hook" at the top, but the gnarled part definably looks very much like a gnarled staff from D2.... If anyone ever models the a War Staff from D2, SHOW PICTURES! Its the bit at the top that would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)