 Castle / 5954
Subject:
Wizard's staff idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:58:56 GMT

I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd,
hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda action
figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple different
positions. Picture below shows Majisto modeling two of them.

John

Re: Wizard's staff idea
I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd,
hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda action
figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple different
positions. Picture below shows Majisto modeling two of them.

John

I like it.  It looks perfect.  Of course I have to see if I still have The yoda
staff.

Anyone have any Ideas for an Battle Mage's Staff?  Would be taller and less
gnarly.  I've been trying to come up something for a while.  lately I've bee
trying combinations with the Lego plastic tubing with stuff on top but I
haven't liked anything I have gotten.

Re: Wizard's staff idea
I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd,
hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda action
figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple different
positions. Picture below shows Majisto modeling two of them.

John
You know, that staff would be perfect for a minifig of decard cain from
diablo II.

Re: Wizard's staff idea
Anyone have any Ideas for an Battle Mage's Staff?  Would be taller and less

Two ideas-use a old fashioned gun(Pirate or Samurai) held by the area just
under the trigger-with the barrel facing down or a lightsabre handle with
harpoons on either end
                        Ravi

Re: Wizard's staff idea
I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd,
hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda • action
figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple • different
positions. Picture below shows Majisto modeling two of them.

John

That is probably the coolest thing I've seen in a long, long time!

Re: Wizard's staff idea
I came up with a nifty idea for a staff or cane for a wizard, shepherd,
hermit, whoever needs one. It's the cane from an original (1980) Yoda action
figure. Fits just about perfectly into a minifig hand in a couple different
positions. Picture below shows Majisto modeling two of them.

John
You know, that staff would be perfect for a minifig of decard cain from
diablo II.

One nit with that, Cain's staff doesn't have the "hook" at the top,
but the gnarled part definably looks very much like a gnarled staff
from D2....  If anyone ever models the a War Staff from D2, SHOW
PICTURES!  Its the bit at the top that would be the tricky part...

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!