 Castle / 5836
Re: Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:59:23 GMT

It's a bit annoying that you copied this to castle and space groups too -
keep the commercial crap out of the theme groups!

Dan

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Allen writes:
Bluecoat soldiers-everybody likes 'em, right? Well I got this stuff here:

-Bluecoat Soldier- red epaulette, brown non-opening backpack, shako hat, rifle
(2)

-Officer (NOT the "governor")- yellow epaulette, bearded face, pistol, missing
black tricorner hat, could throw in a brown one (1)

-Bluecoat torso- no head, just torso (2)

Would like to trade it for:

Castle:
Wolfpack
Forestmen