 Castle / 5830
Re: Musical Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Anthony Sava writes:
Actually the BEST way to build up a medieval army is to order from the Lego
Shop at Home catelog.  You can get any number of 4811 for $1.19 each!  Thats
one new soldier, two crossbows, a shield, and some misc pieces for just $1.19.
You see, their $1.99 each, but there is a discount if you order this set
because it's on page 26 of the catelog.  And yes, the discount is cumulative,
so its just 1.19 for a figure.  It actually works out well, 5 figs for about
the same price as the original minfig set.  So there you go, there is my 2
cents.

You're lucky......down here in Australia, we pay around $4.00 AUD for that
set!!!!!

Kev... :  (