 Castle / 5605
Re: More outpourings from my little brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:25:00 GMT

Heather Patey wrote:
A pair of dorymen, one in oilskins and sou'wester with jigger, and a boat full
of fish.  A no-longer-common sight in Newfoundland.

Definitely the best use of those grey ninja fish I've seen yet.

The Island Keep, a small castle built on a Dolphin Point baseplate - several
views of the building and its occupants.

Awesome tree.  That unifinished keep is gonna be truly magnificent.  But the
spinning wheel is by far my favorite.  Like Bram's photocopier, it captures
the "feel" of a spinning wheel, in a minifig-scale package.  I am impressed.
:-,

Hope you guys like 'em, feedback appreciated.
Cheers, Heather

Go, little brain, go!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I don't know the meaning of the word surrender!
  I mean I know it, I'm not dumb, just not in this context.
   - The Tick