 Castle / 5588
5587  |  5589
Subject:
More outpourings from my little brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:12:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've managed to take some photos of my and my husband's latest work.  Here they
are:

A pair of dorymen, one in oilskins and sou'wester with jigger, and a boat full
of fish.  A no-longer-common sight in Newfoundland.

Myself as a bride, done by Bob for our seventh anniversary.  Reminiscent of the
original portrait, which I'll add if I can find it.

A hansom cab, with driver and passenger.  (Bob's idea and partially his work.)

The Island Keep, a small castle built on a Dolphin Point baseplate - several
views of the building and its occupants.

A castle teaser.  More photos when it's done.

Hope you guys like 'em, feedback appreciated.
Cheers, Heather

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective