 Castle / 5386
    Re: How Anyone could Make Jar-Jar an Orc, or something else —Sean Forbes
   (...) Sheild, (...) very (...) Actually, I've been planning on using a Jar-Jar head to help me represent a Lizard-man type character. This comes from my plans to put my rpg group's TORG adventures online in Minifig form. Two of the characters are (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: How Anyone could Make Jar-Jar an Orc, or something else —Bradley Dale
   (...) Here (...) with (...) Well, you could do away with the standard minifig legs altoghter. This would probably open up some possibilities. Or you could put a brick between the torso and the legs to build the tail off from, making a tall lizard. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)