 Castle / 5374
  Paradisa Castle

Princess Storm's arch rival Princess Kayla was raised on Paradisa Isle, and has a taste for the native colour scheme. Living the life of leisure in her pastel pink-trimmed castle, Princess Kayla's wealth was completely unknown to the Dark Bulls... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paradisa Castle

Neat-o!! I'm in the process of making a series of houses for my Big Five; and for Rose, I'm thinking of a white house with pink trimming, or something... something that would look nice and inviting, but not too corny or ugh-y. ;-) -Shiri P.S. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paradisa Castle

(...) Paradoxa; or Paradonna (allusion to either Madonna or Primadonna) Just random thoughts... (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paradisa Castle

(...) How about "Paradisa Lost?" Tony (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)