 Castle / 5339
Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:48:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Zinkowsky writes:
OK, this is too weird, I have been working on designs, for a white tower for a
while now.  I haven't gotten to building because I need a few thousand more • white
bricks, but I'm getting there...maybe by the end of the summer, I can start
building :)

Please promise you'll share pictures!

And for those that have seen the illustrated guide to WOT, my design is • nothing
like the picture in that book, which I didn't like BTW.

I didn't care for The Illustrated Guide either.  Darrell K. Sweet's cover I
like but that's a pretty limited selection of scenes.  Do you know of any good
web sites for WOT fans?  Specifically, ones featuring fan art.  There must be
someplace with some decent and inspiring pictures out there.

Book 9 is officially slated for November, I can't wait...
Mike Z.

I had not heard of a release date yet....  You just made my day!!

John