 Castle / 5230
    Re: My Website —John Radtke
   (...) Pleasure to add to your hit count! Everything is so well thought out and detailed - excellent building and web site presentation. I don't recognize the helmets on The White Knight, The Red Knight, and Trouble. What are they from? Thanks! John (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) think (...) castle (...) Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you enjoyed visiting. 627 hits as of this post! WOOHOO! (...) Well, lets start with the white and red knight helmets. Way back in the late 70's, early 80's, Lego came out with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)