 Castle / 5219
Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:09:08 GMT

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message

He might have told you that, but are you sure that was his real reason ?

Concerning the castle makeover: From an astetic point of view, it's • awfull!
Especially that windmill on top makes it look like a Paris nightclub.
Just what you could expect from such corporations as Cutie to handle • totaly
wrong :-)

I suppose you could call it gaudy.  It is definitely a mish-mash of styles,
but then again, all my buildings are. :)