 Castle / 5168
Re: Have any Cow figs been released (ever)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jamie Obrien writes:
I'm starting some dressing of a small outpost and thought some
livestock out there other than horses? A cow or 2 in a trechbuchet
launched over the wall has always been one of my favourite
demoralisers (headless corpses, depending on my mood, and whether i'm
getting beaten into a corner).

JamieO
CheeriO
<Pinky, are you pondering what i'm pondering>
<I think so Brain, but wouldn't fish prefer fingers?>

  hi, jamie ~

  check out franklin's critters at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/

  (hope i got that right) i also posted some lame text instructions of how i
build cow heads (same as franklin, only i put a horizontal clip sticking out
at the small end of the slope for a mouth) :

http:www.lugnet.com/build/?n=3072

  load the up trechbuchet and let the pieces fly!!  i'd love to see pics of
this!

  later ~ craig~