 Castle / 4976
4975  |  4977
Subject:
Tudor Wall Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:23:17 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Anybody wanna try these out?  Go to:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/whitewalls.pdf

If you don't have a pdf reader, go to adobe.com and score it there. Then you
will want to print to some sort of full sheet 8.5" x 11" sticker paper (Avery
makes this item and it is available at just about any office supply store).
You will then need to cut out each sticker along its outline before applying
it to a wall or corner element (I recommend dark grey or black wall
elements).  I think Tudor walls and corners look best in white, but if you
want yellow you may wish to try filling in the lines with Dr. Martin's Radiant
Concentrated Water Color 15B Daffodil Yellow -- this will approximate system
yellow.  Printer yellow is a little too "lemon" yellow and not quite warm
enough...

I haven't found a great match for system red yet, so I have been using my
printer's dithered approximation of this color for the time being  -- the pdf
file for that will likely be forthcoming as will the Guarded Inn sign pdf file.

Anyway, the wall pdf is still in the "beta" phase, but it should work pretty
well.  Just think, a color of tudor walls TLC never made!  And there were
never yellow TUDOR CORNER walls either!

Wooohooo!

And if the pdf doesn't work for you, other format images are forthcoming.

-- Richard