 Castle / 4671
Re: Revamped elementals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 22:04:18 GMT

Very nice! Most of the time my friends and I use the Rock Raiders monster
thing for Earth Elementals. Yours was a nice twist, I liked it!

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Hello all.  I just wanted to inform you that I have redone a couple of my
elementals.  The only one that I majorly changed was Flare.  I also added a
couple of changes to Leviathan and took some clearer photos of some other
ones.  One last thing I did was add a group photo of all of them.  Here't the
page:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/elementals.html

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson