 Castle / 4255
  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

Wow, what a piece of work! I'm not building on quite the scale you are, or the authenticity, so I quite respect what you've been able to accomplish here. I have a couple notes, both from my own experience buiding a small multistory keep more or less (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Eastern Invasion Is Here !!

(...) Thanks for this very detailed and analytical reply. I enjoyed reading it. (...) I will be putting some of these techniques on my webpage to be launched in 2 weeks devoted to Building Japanese castles with Lego. (...) Oops !! I got tired of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)