 Castle / 4070
Re: Question: 6091/6098
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:10:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Grahame Reid writes:

Can someone please tell me if the instruction book that comes with King Leo's
Castle set number 6091 is actually the instruction book for 6098 (the
equivalent
set sold in the rest of the world)?

Well, both are the same... it was realized around here that TLC somehow mixed
up the numbers, all the sets labelled 6091 had instructions with 6098 and the
catalog numbers are somewhat confused. However, the two sets are supposed to
be completely equivalent.

-Shiri

Thanks Shiri. I have the set 6098. Quite often in the past when the same set has
two numbers, the instruction book shows both numbers on the front cover (for
example, 4801/4811). Looks like someone made a mistake with set number 6091 when
the catalogues were first sent to the printer.

Grahame