 Castle / 3974
Re: My website has been UPDATED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Carl Catuogno writes:
hi guys,
id just like to let you know that I have added 4 more characters to my website
here is the link
http://castleminifigs.homepage.com/

Great job, CJ!

Love the "double Ceron" plot, very intruiging! Dash and Chance sound way cool,
can't wait to see your Dragons wing tavern!

Here a question for you. The torso you used for Dash, is that a pirate babe
torso? 'Coz I recall the forest babe has the same in green but I always forget
what the pirate babe looks like. Thanks!

-Shiri