 Castle / 3962
3961  |  3963
Subject:
I'm back I hope...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:08:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well.. after the last 4 weeks of hell dealing with putting my cat down
then mid terms, then major computer crash *3...(I almost hate computers
right now)  I spent the last week and a half in bed with the flu and a
nasty nasty cold. <to bad I wasn't even feeling up to building :( > I've
finally caught up my school work, and I'm trying to catch up with my
e-mail... and I'm glad to say.. March will be over tomorrow!!! it's been
a bad bad month :(

To let some people know what's going on.. Pawel, your package was sent
tonight, Don your's too, Eric, your's also. I believe that brings me up
to date with all my trades, if I've forgotten anyone.. refresh my memory
please.
Rob, I'm still working on the stuff we talked about, I've got a couple
files left I believe.

Now I just hope this posts I think I've got Netscape set up the same
away I did before...

Tamy
if this doesn't post I'll blame it on all the drugs!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/