 Castle / 3891
  Coco bricks scimitars

(...) This was originally posted in another group but take a look at the swords. The only thing there I see that I might like are the scimitars. Those would be a nice switch for lego castle/desert figs. Tim (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) These would make great swords for a desert figs! I'd love to see what some people would do with them. I'd put them on a guy with the torso from 6232, give him green pants and a green head bandana (the real word escapes me at the moment!) Ya, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) give (...) Yeah that sounds cool but I'd put them on my ceron minifig. He already has a magical sword but what the heck. You Can see Ceron and other minifigs at (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) ^^^...^^^ You mean the silvery cutlasses, right? If so, I definitely agree! -Shiri (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars

(...) That big, colorful flag looks an awful lot like the Black Knights logo as well! Tony (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coco bricks scimitars