 Castle / 3355
3354  |  3356
Subject:
WTB castle accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:20:07 GMT

     I'm willing to purchase minifig accessories from the original "Yellow
Castle" era.  As I'm sure you know, this includes only Light-Gray helmets,
swords, lances, shields, and breastplates.  I don't mind if the sheilds and
breastplates have stickers (in any condition) on them.  If by any chance you
have some that you'd be willing to part with, please e-mail me and we'll
negotiate a price.
Thanks,
Damien