 Castle / 3326
Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:17:24 GMT

I like it.  It would look great perched on top of a rocky knoll overlooking a
river or a nice green pasture.  From the few castles I've seen around England
and France this little one seems to be closer to the real thing than a lot of
the larger Lego Castles.  That's probably because a lot of the big castles are
a hodgepodge of different buildings, walls and earthworks - hard to recreate in
Lego.

-Phlogiston