 Castle / 3294
Re: Inn/tavern teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:21:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard W. Schamus writes:

I'm gonna chime in and only add to Mr. Kingsley's comments about rebuilding.

Sorry but that is just a bit to formal for this newsgroup don't you think? :- • ).

Eric is fine, maybe Eric K. to differentiate from the other Eric's but Mr.
Kingsley just makes me feel a little to old and I want this to be a relaxed
atmosphere so please no more Mr's.

Thanks,

Eric "Old Man" Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/>
View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/
Err, sorry, uhh Eric. I just respect the work, and wanted that to come
through, rather than, "that lame-O kid said something I just happen to agree
with also," if you know what I mean. BTW, great minds do think alike. I just
wish I had the real time necessary to put into castle wall components like you
do, (I think your's are bit too big though).
Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****