 Castle / 3143
Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:47:58 GMT

Um, here's a lot of ideas from last year's
halloween design contest

http://www.geocities.com/~hldc/

The "Horror" section's 2nd entry is a haunted house by Robert Phillip

and Craig Hamilton has a large number of customized mini-horror-figs at
http://community-2.webtv.net/craigo-lego/

Farlie A wrote:

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC.

I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to them.

I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea.

Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG.

Buildings,models, minfigs.-- anything !
(I am particularly intrested in getting a pumpkin mini-fig head? Craig?)

Thanks for your help in advance.-

Anything supplied will be credited.

Alex

-- dave