 Castle / 3136

Re: ... treasure chests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

- Trough for farmhouse:

Check out "http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/pig_trough.jpg".
(Pigs not included.  Some assembly required.)

Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri.

Franklin

Re: ... treasure chests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

- Trough for farmhouse:

Check out "http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/pig_trough.jpg".
(Pigs not included.  Some assembly required.)

I like yours!
I had a different approach, but yours is a bit less messy. See mine here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/misc.html

Thanks for the cool idea, Shiri.

Y'welcome!

-Shiri

Re: ... treasure chests
I had a different approach, but yours is a bit less messy. See mine here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/misc.html

Very Nice!  Now the pigs ... ?

-- pn

Re: ... treasure chests