 Castle / 2891

Re: Help needed, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi everyone,

I've just returned from a week long vacation. (Don't envy me yet :)
For some foolish reason or another, I took two minifigs with me.

About three days ago, I realized one of the minifigs was missing. Search as I
may, I couldn't find her.

Had this been any minifig, I could've gotten over it. I've lost lego before,
and I'll probably lose some in the future. However, this specific minifig,
that I refer to as Scar, is EXTREMELY important to me. This is because
a) she is one of, if not _the_ leading character in my storyline (developing
slowly for CW) and b) I used rare-ish pieces to define her special features.
That makes her very tough to recreate.
Unlike last time, (1) I know that this time she is gone for good.

This is the second time you've lost her! I'm calling Minifig Protective
Services - this is a clear case of fig-abuse/neglect. You're going to do some
hard time for this one. Trying to clone her and act as if it's really her will
not cover up this heinous crime. The jig is up. Who knows what horrors are
befalling the real Scar at this very minute?!

Bill :~)

Re: Help needed, please!