 Castle / 2763
    Capt. Antilles and Rebel soldiers and Samurai —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   A friend of mine let me borrow the updated version of SW ep 4 today.... I wanted to have a few of the "guys who get it" when the Stormtroopers breach the bulkhead in the beginning of the movie....I took some old plain black, white and blue torsos (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Capt. Antilles and Rebel soldiers and Samurai —Paul Davidson
   I've seen white firemen's helmets used effectively for Alderaan (rebel) troops. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News John Robert Blaze Kanehl (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Capt. Antilles and Rebel soldiers and Samurai —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) The link is (URL) the page is Mr. Fujita's Star Wars. (URL) an amazing page ... -- pn (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)