 Castle / 2448
2447  |  2449
Subject:
Microfig-scale castle (Was: Check out these mecha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:43:14 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.build, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
You should see this:
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/mbuild.html
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I LOVE the ninja fight scene! And the ninja on on
horseback! That's awesome!

Actually, there's only one ninja in the entire page.  Care to find him (or
her)?

Barbara and I have been doing this microfig-scale people thing for a while
now.  I got the idea for a microfig-scale castle from Greg Williams
originally.  The scale is 1:115; a 2 x 2 brick would be 6 feet square (or 36
square feet) on the top.

We're now trying our hand at a full-scale castle (or at least a keep), but
funding is an issue, as always.  Does anyone know how one might get a *lot* of
gray architectural bricks fairly quickly (and cheaply)?

Cheers,
- jsproat

debug(this);