 Castle / 2447
    [CW FAQ] How do I join CW? —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Ok ... looks like this is the time to address this question: Q) How do I join CW and what does it take to join? A) You've gotta have a creation of some sort - a picture, a scan, an L-draw file, or something else as such. If you have a signature (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)