 Castle / 2252
Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Ulring writes:
I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle.  I've also taken the
time to build a few buildings on the inside.  The open area in the middle w/
gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle.  More buildings and
market area along with hundreds of minifigs still need to be added.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle1.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle4.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle6.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle7.jpg

-MCU

Now that http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/castle5.jpg has been made
known, or at least alluded to thanks to DaveE's snooping, I don't want to be
accused of copying someone elses design w/o asking permission - and also giving
credit.  I got permission to borrow Dan Siskind's farm/barn design to make a
mirrored version with different colors.  Why try to reinvent something that has
already been done so well?  Dan's barn is just that good IMO.  For anyone who
hasn't seen it, http://www.visi.com/~blackened/castle/barn.html

-Mike