 Castle / 2221
  [CW] Two new creatures ...

Tim Coats sent me two creatures that he designed (which I think will set a precedent for creatures). They are very well thought out and described. Check them out (there is a link in today's update at the main site): (URL) pn (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Two new creatures ...

(...) Check (...) I like them, Tim! Are you gonna make stories around the Fungoi, maybe scenes of where they live? I'd like to see that! Any more creatures coming soon? -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)