 Castle / 21892
21891  |  21893
Subject:
Chapter 5 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:05:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter 5 is now up and running. Follow Gentler Leones, Grandmaster of Ruinous
and the captain of his guard Damon Stien. Next week will introduce the last POV
character. I hope you guys are enjoying the tale so far and that everything is
tying in together well. Let me know what you think and as always comments and
questions are welcome and very appreciated.

Chapter 5

http://dravenda.weebly.com/wolf-i.html

And if you are just starting now here is a link the the whole story.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html