 Castle / 21869
21868  |  21870
Subject:
altBricks.com website ready for order with new stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 00:26:24 GMT

Hi All,
The www.altBricks.com website is ready for orders!!!  It took way longer than
planned to get the site all up and running. And we have been so burried in
"side" orders that we keep running out!  But we just received a large shipment
so there are plenty for all (we hope)!

On a side note, we aren't selling on Bricklink any longer, but still love the
site!!!  Thanks Bricklink for letting altBricks get a start on your site!

SteveB