 Castle / 21854
Re: back after a long time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson wrote:
Hey, welcome back. And Hi Rich!

Hi Erik!
Yeah, I've been only lurking here for awhile. And, only infrequently.

I have recently put some new images in my Brickshelf gallery, (version 3 of my
Blue Streak - version 2 of my Citrus Express coming soon). I've cleaned up some
of the stray folders under new folders (trains, buildings, etc.) More work to be
done. I've also cleaned up some of the images of buildings (straightened the
crooked look, took out distractions, brightened them). More soon, on the
building front. I've got teasers for some buildings that I have built, but not
an in depth look at them. That will change soon too. New building images too, as
I go to each building and fix things that aren't correct, or that I don't like
now, but lived with when I built them, based on parts availability.

Not a lot of castle stuff right now, but who knows, that could change soon too.

Rich