 Castle / 21767
  Brickworld Castle contest - Fling Things!

As many people have seen from the (URL) website>, we will again be doing the Fling Things contest. We will be using the same standard brick "missile" to fling. The missile is a simple stack of 2X4 bricks in two layers: two 2X4 bricks side-by-side (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)