 Castle / 21745
Re: Forgotten Beacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:21:07 GMT

Very nice!  I accidentally found out that stacks of the wedge bricks in an
alternating left-right stack would fit together about a month ago, but I haven't
used the technique yet.  I've never seen loose bricks used as running water, but
I must admit that it looks perfect in that cave.

David

Re: Forgotten Beacon
   I’ve never seen loose bricks used as running water, but I must admit that it looks perfect in that cave.

David

Thanks! I was dubious at first myself, but once I saw the finished effect I couldn’t remove them again...

God Bless,

Nathan