 Castle / 21649
21648  |  21650
Subject:
Dwarves and Trolls in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:40:54 GMT

Greetings,

Does anyone happen to know if or when we might see the Dwarves and Trolls sets
available in the US? S@H indicates they are not available in this country. I
know the Dwarves mine was a limited release but I sure didn't expect it to be
that limited, especially when It appears to still be available in other
countries.

Thanks!

John