 Castle / 2150
Re: small but crucial updates on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I liked the format of your storyboard ....lots of action and emotion
conveyed in a minumum of words and images...The tombstone scene is very cool
idea...

Thanks, I'll soon start a continious story line once I get all the characters
established and my buildings done.
I saw a few people use the tombstone idea but can't remember where. I liked it
and decided it would be the best way to convey death...

I used it in my Necromancer scene.  :)  I got the idea from some pictures
posted last year of a Wild West scene TLC made for a German (maybe Dutch?) Toy
store.  I can't remember who posted them, though.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/