 Castle / 21473
Subject:
Barbarian Prison Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:52:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey All,

Here is a Prison Wagon I built for the CCCIV.  Let me know what you think!

Josh

Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 04:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

Here is a Prison Wagon I built for the CCCIV.  Let me know what you think!

Josh

There's lots to like!  But, the skeletons crucified on the wheels were
laugh-out-loud funny -- for those of us with a certain type of humor.

Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon
Here is a Prison Wagon I built for the CCCIV.  Let me know what you think!

Josh

Looks solid!

Can the cell be opened? Also, you might want to consider the colors. The main
body is very low contrast.

-Alex

Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon
There's lots to like!  But, the skeletons crucified on the wheels were
laugh-out-loud funny -- for those of us with a certain type of humor.

Thanks!  I guess I have the type of humor too. :)

Re: Barbarian Prison Wagon