 Castle / 21427
21426  |  21428
Subject:
Colossal Castle Contest IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 01:31:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Classic-Castle Team is proud to announce our fourth annual building contest: The Colossal Castle Contest IV. It will begin on November 1st and end on December 31st, 2006.

This contest is a bit different than other contests. We have a variety of categories each with one prize for the winner. Some categories require small creations and others need larger ones. Everyone, even with a limited supply of bricks, should be able to enter several categories. We are looking for creativity, not who has the most LEGO bricks.

Check out the prizes. Six LEGOLAND Castle sets including the famed Yellow Castle are prizes. There are are also rare accessories, custom castle figures and accessories, new sets, and a mystery prize. It truly is colossal!

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/contest/cccontest4/prizes.html

Thank you to LEGO, Little Armory Toys, Red Bean Studio, Nathan Todd, and Ben Ellermann for donating prizes. The rules can be found here:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/contest/cccontest4/contest.html

Enjoy!