 Castle / 21326
21325  |  21327
Subject:
BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:11:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickFest 2006 Castle and Pirates Update

Are you bringing historic mocs to BrickFest? If so, they will be arranged in the Castle area layout. This will include Castle, Vikings, Pirates, Western, Roman, and likely Adventurers. If you have any questions about layout or moc arrangement please contact us.

Fewer mocs than usual have been registered in the Castle and Pirate themes. Please consider bringing one older moc (such as a tudor building, CCC wall sections, ships) to add to the display. Do not forget to bring your spare blue and green baseplates. Labeling the bottom of each baseplate with a marker or sticker is an excellent idea.

There will be free givaways for AFOL’s displaying castle!

In previous years we have had the two flag system to recognize mocs. You can still pick out a flag combo and drop us an email. Please do this by Sunday August 20th.

There is another flag option. Classic Castle member FrySlayer has generously donated his custom plastic printed Lion/Crusader and Black Falcon flags for us! The flags are of comparable quality to LEGO’s plastic flags. There is a limited supply of flags (one per person) for those who arrive to set up their castle mocs first at BrickFest. Check out fryslayers work here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=106122

Build a field and receive free stems! We recently announced the Classic-Castle Farm Standard http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/farmstandard.html If you build a plowed field, I will give you enough stems to cover it.

Win rare figures and unopened Castle and Viking sets at the Classic-Castle Trivia Contest. Test your knowledge of LEGO Castle sets in this Jeopardy style game! The game time and location will be posted at a later date.

Again if you have any last minute questions do not hesitate to contact Cyndia and I.

Ben Ellermann

Castle Room Co-Coordinator - bellermnn@NOSPAMyahoo.com