 Castle / 21249
  Centaurs

I recently made 20 centaurs for a Narnia layout. (Narnia is the land from the story of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.) (4 URLs) I've seen many kinds of LEGO centaurs on (URL). The main difference between them is the legs. Here's a list of the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)