 Castle / 21106
    Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Kevin Wanner
   December 9th will mark the beginning of a 7 part series based off of C. S. Lewis “The Chronicles of Narnia”, starting with “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe”. I’ll be adding pictures as time goes by, but here are a couple of pictures of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Nathan Todd
    Brilliant teaser pic! I'm looking forward to the rest... I admit I am more of a fan of Lewis' non-Narnia books, but I have read the Narnia series and will still watch for this with interest... Have you posted this eleswhere? God Bless, Nathan Visit (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Kevin Wanner
   (...) I have only read his Narnia books, but I just started "Out of the silent planet" from his space trilogy. But what I have seen of the movie, I think it will be totally awesome. I like my unicorn, but I'm still trying to decide, if I should (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Nathan Todd
    I posted a link to your gallery on cc here: (URL) Hope that's fine, God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Kevin Wanner
   I have added The White Witch Jadis and her sledge, when she meets Edmund. (URL) My folder (URL) My Narnia Subfolder I hope you enjoy --Kevin W. § (URL) picture is link W.W. "But what are you? Are you a great overgrown dwarf that has cut off its (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia —Kevin Wanner
   Well I'm back with some more Narnian projects of mine, these I got inspired to do after having seen the second trailer for The Lion, "The Witch and The Wardrobe". I built the Dawn Treader and the palace of Cair Paravel. Unfortunately Paravel was (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)