 Castle / 21001
21000  |  21002
Subject:
Formerly Known as "The Royal Knight's Castle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:48:11 GMT

     Well it has been a very long time since I last posted (a couple of years
probably)  I got caught up in all my High School work and just fell out of the
loop.  Well Anyway, I took some pictures of my castle setup.  It all started
when I got "The Royal Knight's Castle" years ago, and started modifying it, then
I got the drawbridge and added that on, and from that point it just grew.  It is
right now 224 studs x 80 studs.  I have a couple more pictures that I want to
load up, but it is not working right now.  So I just want to know what people
think of it.  The trebuchet by the castle fires a Rock Rader bolder about 15-20
ft. I'm writing a couple of fantasy books so; I just decided that this was from
one of the books, just for fun.  So then I had to make some Lego figures of the
characters.  Unfortunately, a couple of the character pictures did not work, but
they are pictured elsewhere. In the picture "The Dragon's Fangs" the Elf, with
the long Brown hair and purple sleeves is the leader, his name is High Lord
Amras Nenharma, and the Lady with lavender arms is High Lady Nienna Luenway (the
only girl there)  In the picture "the Royal Family" The man on the right is High
Lord Sir. Valdimir and the Lady to his right (your left) is his Bride to be
Princess Callista.  Anyway, enough of this, here are the pictures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=141787 (some of the thumbnails
are broken, put the larger picture still works.) It is not public yet so here
are a few deep links, till it comes up.

Any questions, please ask, and if you want more pictures of something, just ask
and I'll try to get them, Thanks for your comments.

--Kevin W. §