 Castle / 20923
Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo wrote:

I hereby do announce... the EVIL
ENGINES catapult competition!

   I'm assuming *any* "engine" is OK, yes? Like ballista? Not *quite* a
catapult, but something I'm thinking about...

Brian,

You know I hadn't thought about that initially, but sure, go ahead. Ballistae
are cool. (Siege cannons aren't.) I look forward to see what you're able to come
up with!

cheers

Magnus