 Castle / 20897
  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Nathan, This rocks! Even though you took a lot of pictures, I'm finding it frustrating, because of all that you included, I would just want to spend a very long time looking at it in person. It's an incredible MOC, very well integrated, how (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) A lot of pics I know... but I found it frustrating to capture 'being there'... It definately looks better in person but you could say the same of many MOCs. Incidently, you replying makes me consider the greatness of Lugnet... 3 years ago I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)