 Castle / 20879
  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) I like it a lot. The big thing for me is the feel of a living community. The variety of structures helps there as does the landscaping. The town on a hill feel is very effective. Good interiors too, but I couldn't satisfy one of my favorite (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks for the comments! Rest assured there are stairs, doors, access etc.. to everywhere, they just don't make for as interesting pics to the average observer ; ) Thanks again and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)